LANE CHANGE ASSISTANCE FOR MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER VANS, LEFT HAND DRIVE (REPLACING FACTORY RADIO)
FOR EU ONLY
Turn signal camera system for radio equipped Sprinters LHD
Driver assistance for 2014-2017 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Eliminate blind spots and simplify lane changes.
For models with an original radio from the factory to replace with an aftermarket display radio with integration electronics included.
Proprietary, factory-matched side mirror caps with built-in blind spot elimination cameras, activated by turn signal and integrated with the OE or aftermarket radio. Vehicle-specific integration module is plug-and-play, making installation seamless.
- Includes two side mirror caps with blind-spot cameras
- Vehicle-specific module integrates cameras into the Sprinter’s OEM or aftermarket radio screen: cameras are activated when turn signals are used, or when the vehicle is shifted into drive and reverse
- Kits include everything needed for a plug-and-play installation including camera harnesses and adapters
All kits include left and right mirror caps with camera inserts for tow and non-tow mirrors
- Retains steering wheel controls
- Retains original back-up camera and reverse trigger (when equipped with one)
- Four camera safety camera system ready
- Retains USB Port
- Front and rear camera activation while in motion
- Provides wired outputs for navigation ready installation
- On-board 10 Amp ACC 12 volt output
- Direct USB in-field updatable
For 2014-2017 MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTERS with factory radio
- FCTP-MB1102EU Manual
- Download (4.92M)